CURRENT PROGRAMS Energy Efficiency
- Avista Utilities' Low Income and Outreach (LIO)
- Eligibility is 200% FPG. Services include: installation of insulation, air infiltration, electric to natural gas space heat conversions, electric to natural gas water heat conversions, Energy Star refrigerators, Energy Star Windows, and Energy Star doors.
- Conservation Education Grant: Helps local action agencies teach conservation strategies through workshops and one-on-one education with those receiving LIWAP.
- Weatherization Solutions for Eligible Customers (WSEC) and Weatherization Assistance for Qualified Customers (WAQC)
- o WSEC eligibility is between 175% FPG and 250% FPG for Idaho Power customers. WAQC eligibility is up to 200% FPG.
- Services include: upgrades to windows; insulation for walls, ceilings, floors, water heaters, and pipes; furnace tune-ups; furnace replacements; and CFLs.
- Rocky Mountain Power's LIWAP
- Eligibility is at or below 200% FPG. Services include: attic and floor insulation, duct work, replacement of windows, water pipe wrapping, weather stripping, caulking, and furnace repair/replacement.
- LIO: Avista
- WSEC and WAQC: Idaho Power
- LIWAP: Rocky Mountain Power
Annual Funding (2014)
- Avista: $700,000
- Idaho Power: $1.37 million
- Rocky Mountain Power: $182,097
Households Served (2014)
- Avista: not available
- Idaho Power: 239
- Rocky Mountain Power: 41
- Avista: "Energy Efficiency Rider" charge on all customer bills
- Idaho Power: "Energy Efficiency Rider" on all customer bills
- Rocky Mountain: "Customer Efficiency Services Rate Adjustment" on all customer bills
Administration Community Action Agencies LEGISLATION Authorizing REPORTS / EVALUATIONS
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission "Energy Affordability" report
- Rocky Mountain Power 2010-2012 LIWAP evaluation
- Rocky Mountain Power "Idaho Energy Efficiency and Peak Reduction" Annual Report
- Rocky Mountain Power Appendices I: Explanation of Capacity Estimates
- Idaho Power's 2014 Demand-Side Management Annual Report
- NASCSP PY 2014 Weatherization Assistance Program Funding Survey