You are here:

HOME / Utility / IN / Indiana Michigan Power

Indiana Michigan Power

Emergency Charitable Assistance

Winter Assistance Fund
This fund, administered by the United Way, provides financial assistance to families who are not eligible for other energy assistance programs. To apply for help through the Winter Assistance Fund, individuals should go to their nearest community center or township trustee or call the Community Centers of Indianapolis central office, 638-3360, to find out which center serves their neighborhood. For more information call 924-1454 or 211.
Energy Share
Provides assistance with electric bills for eligible low-income customers. Apply for Energy Share by setting up an appointment with a local nonprofit organization. In Elkhart, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Marshall and Fulton counties, call REAL Services at 574-232-6501 or 800-225-3367.