Examples of Forms and Procedures
- The Comanche Nation packet includes an intake checklist, an application form, a declaration of income eligibility, and an unemployment and public assistance affidavit.
- The packet from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde contains an intake checklist and an application form.
- The policies and procedures for the LIHEAP program run by the Northern California Development Council can be found here.
Examples of LIHEAP applications:
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference
- California: Riverside-San Bernardino Indian Co. Health, Inc.
- New Mexico: Pueblo of Jemez
- Oklahoma: The Chickasaw Nation
Tanana Chiefs Conference: Energy Assistance Program
At the 2012 National Energy and Utility Affordable Conference, Anita Taylor with the Tanana Chiefs Conference gave a presentation about the Conference's energy assistance program. It covers such issues as: eligibility, eligibility verification, how benefits are determined, administrative versus program costs, vendor agreements, and program integrity.