Examples of Energy Vendor Agreements
- Alaska: Seldovia Village
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference - standard agreement, wood agreement
- Maine: Penobscot Nation
- Montana: Blackfeet
- Montana: Chippewa Cree Tribe
- New Mexico: Pueblo of Laguna - L.P. Gas delivery agreement
- New Mexico: Pueblo of Jemez
- North Carolina: Lumbee Tribe
- North Dakota: Three Affiliated Tribes
- Oklahoma: Seminole Nation of Oklahoma Service Agreement
- Utah: Paiute Indian Tribe
- Washington: Colville Confederated Tribes Wood Cutting Contract
Examples of Tribal/State Agreements
- Alabama: MOWA Band of Choctaw Indians
- Alaska: Aleutian/Pribilof Islands Association, Inc.
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Kansas/Nebraska: United Tribes of Kansas and Southeast Nebraska, Inc.
- Utah: Ute Indian Tribe of Utah
Overview of Tribal/State Agreements
The National Energy Assistance Directors' Association and the Office of Community Service within the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families presented a webinar on May 15, 2013 regarding tribal/state agreements.
The entire webinar can be viewed below. To access just the PDF..