Examples of Energy Vendor Agreements
- Alaska: Seldovia Village
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference - standard agreement, wood agreement
- Maine: Penobscot Nation
- Montana: Blackfeet
- Montana: Chippewa Cree Tribe
- New Mexico: Pueblo of Laguna - L.P. Gas delivery agreement
- New Mexico: Pueblo of Jemez
- North Carolina: Lumbee Tribe
- North Dakota: Three Affiliated Tribes
- Oklahoma: Seminole Nation of Oklahoma Service Agreement
- Utah: Paiute Indian Tribe
- Washington: Colville Confederated Tribes Wood Cutting Contract
Examples of Intergovernmental Agreements
- Alabama: MOWA Band of Choctaw Indians
- Alaska: Aleutian/Pribilof Islands Association, Inc.
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Kansas/Nebraska: United Tribes of Kansas and Southeast Nebraska, Inc.
- South Dakota: Oglala Sioux
- Wyoming: Northern Arapaho Nation
- Utah: Ute Indian Tribe of Utah
Overview of Intergovernmental Agreements
The National Energy Assistance Directors' Association and the Office of Community Service within the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families presented a webinar on May 15, 2013 regarding tribal/state agreements.
The entire webinar can be viewed below. To access just the PDF..